Betty Ann is a vibrant girl who has an open and eager passion for the bizarre and twisted and brought Sam to the Midnight Society. It is revealed in "The Tale of the Dangerous Soup" that she is scared of attics. Also, she and Eric had a slight resentment towards each other. It is noted by Gary that she tells really weird stories.
Betty Ann's stories tend to be about things of the supernatural (zombies, ghosts, etc.) trying to break into our world or trying to drag the main character into their own. They also tend to have ambiguous endings, in which where the evil that the characters manage to escape or defeat is hinted to return. She was the creator of recurring characters Zeebo and the Ghastly Grinner.
- The Tale of Laughing in the Dark
- The Tale of the Nightly Neighbors
- The Tale of the Sorcerer's Apprentice
- The Tale of the Thirteenth Floor
- The Tale of the Whispering Walls
- The Tale of the Dollmaker
- The Tale of the Bookish Babysitter
- The Tale of the Curious Camera
- The Tale of the Silent Servant
- The Tale of the Ghastly Grinner
- The Tale of the Mystical Mirror
- The Tale of the Chameleons
Navigation: The Midnight Society
|Eleanor Gregory||Laing Candle|