Kiki is a spunky, tomboyish girl who often makes fun of others. However, she knows Stig most likely from school and strongly dislikes him. It's possible that during her whole course of going to school, Stig has always attended the same schools as she has and is a few years younger or they might be in the same grade. Or she knows him from her neighborhood.
ThemeKiki's stories tend to be about the danger of carelessness or deceitfulness, or the danger of history repeating itself. Her stories also tend to include people of color as the main characters and feature girls that are athletic or tomboys. Even though a large number of the characters in her stories are of African descent, the trend died off later on in the series.
- The Tale of the Captured Souls
- The Tale of the Dream Machine (told by Gary, due to Kiki's laryngitis)
- The Tale of Old Man Corcoran
- The Tale of Apartment 214
- The Tale of the Quicksilver
- The Tale of the Quiet Librarian
- The Tale of the Closet Keepers
- The Tale of the Jagged Sign
- The Tale of the Unexpected Visitor
- The Tale of the Vacant Lot
- One of three members who stayed all five original seasons, alongside Gary and Betty Ann.
- It is revealed in "The Tale of the Dangerous Soup" that she is scared of dogs, as she was bitten by one when she was a little kid.
- The main character of Kiki's story "The Tale of Apartment 214", wears the same gray and blue stripped sweater that Kiki wore in "The Tale of the Midnight Ride", one episode before. Stacy also wears her hair in a similar ponytail as Kiki, which begs the question if perhaps Kiki is going through some of the problems Stacy is. (i.e., parents divorce)
Navigation: The Midnight Society
|Eleanor Gregory||Laing Candle|